You want to get healthy and fit but eating organic and grass fed/free range/wild meats is expensive! You aren’t no baller like Derek Jeter to afford this type of food or have people make it for you.
Whether you are student, person with financial goals, or budget conscious, I’m going to give you tips and advice on how to eat organic and grass fed/free range/wild meats on the cheap. I’m going to start a series on this which I got the idea from while doing an exercise from BLOGX.
So here are the tips to shop CHEAP at Whole Foods:
2) Shop 365 Brand. Their 365 brand is very comparable to other leading organic brands. Just make sure you check the ingredients and see if everything checks out organically. They have 365 Olive Oil for $5.99!
3) Wednesday Specials. Every Wednesday they have a cross section at the store of items on sale.
4) Friday Specials. Friday, you can find products 50% below retail. Most of these items are meats. They are grass feed beef, wild fish, and free range chicken. You can’t go wrong here. Especially, if you are trying to bulk or lean up!
5) Sign up for online saving deals like Living Social. The other day, I saw a “spend $10 for $20” for Whole Foods.
6) Whatever favorite organic brand you buy, go to the manufacturer’s website and look for coupons. Just keep up with their website and you might see something. Or sign up for their mailing list.
Well these are my Whole Foods tips for you. I hope you enjoyed it and look out for my upcoming How to Eat CHEAP Organic/Paleo Series.