Here are the ingredients:
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of raw sugar (or any natural sweetener of choice)
- 4 omega 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips (70%)
- 1/2 cup of dried organic cranberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of shredded coconut (optional and if you skip this add a little bit more almond butter…maybe another cup)
- parchment paper (to put on cookie sheet)
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a medium sized bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil (don’t forget to melt it if it is in a solid state), raw sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Once this is mixed in add the coconut flour and raw almond butter.
3) Mash up the ripe banana and mix it in with the batter.
3) Stir in the dark chocolate chips and cranberries (and shredded coconut if you decide to).
4) On parchment lined baking sheets, drop about a tablespoon of cookie batter.
5) Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until done.
6) Let it cool and then enjoy!